The DevOps Engineer will work with multiple application teams to migrate systems to AWS cloud environment. This individual will work with application teams to ensure they are migrated successfully. This individual will also take part in DevOps related
training activities for application teams.
- 10+ years experience
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
- Work Authorization: U.S Citizen
- Key Skills: Experience with AWS, Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Ansible, Chef, Linux
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Takes direction from Migration DevOps Engineering Lead to migrate several applications to AWS cloud.
- Provides technical guidance to application teams to take advantage of cloud technologies.
- Works with application teams to implement disaster recovery systems.
- Implements migration efforts with application teams, including data migration & middleware components.
- Suggests enhancements on behalf of application teams as needed.
- Proficient in Cloud technologies. AWS Solutions Architect or AWS Developer Certification preferred.
- Previous experience migrating applications in hybrid cloud environment.
- Familiarity with web services, client / server and web applications.
- Application development experience in one of the high-level languages.
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Jenkins, Artifactory, GitHub, Ansible, Puppet.