We are currently seeing an Amazon AWS Cloud Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for architecting and implementing infrastructure and migrating existing systems to cloud. This role requires working with inhouse team and support teams across geographic locations. This Position requires excellent communication skills and strong backgroud in systems administration.
- 10+ years experience
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Work Authorization: U.S Citizen or Green Card
- Key Skills: Experience with AWS, Cloud Formation, Linux, Windows Server, GitHub, Python, Shell Script
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for AWS adoption.
- Create functional design specifications, reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverable as needed.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on AWS that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, other technical field.
- Expert in building infrastructure in AWS including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-zone and multi-region architectures, and designing across appropriate SQL and NoSQL data layer technologies.
- Familiar with various application stacks such as Java, Python, PHP, C#, .Net, etc.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
- AWS apps technologies such as RDS, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, RedShift
- AWS IaaS Technologies such as EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, VPC, Route 53
- Experienced in building applications with Web UI frontends with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces.
- Experience building private AMI’s on VPC’s
- Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Linux and Windows operating systems, using the AWS console and CLI (command line interface).
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player.